The world of eCommerce today demands constant innovation and flexibility in order to keep up with consumer trends. By the end of this year, it’s estimated that 73% of eCommerce sales will come from mobile users, the popularity of voice search will demand updates to SEO best practices, and AR capabilities will become increasingly common in online stores. Shoppers have come to expect fast performance and highly customized experiences, and it’s up to merchants to adapt to their changing needs.
With so many rapid changes and new technologies emerging everyday, online sellers need a scalable platform that’s designed with efficiency and flexibility in mind. BigCommerce is one popular option because of its ease of use, hundreds of extensions, easy customizability, and several additional features that make selling online a breeze. If you want to start selling fast, BigCommerce might be your perfect solution, and B2Commerce can help make your dream website a reality.
B2Commerce is a full-service development agency that specializes in all things BigCommerce. Merchants currently using or planning to use BigCommerce in 2021 can take advantage of the expert advice, services, and benefits offered by the B2Commerce team. Whether you’re seeking to improve your website’s performance, modernize your web design, or launch your very first eCommerce store, the developers at B2Commerce will work with you to create solutions customized to your exact specifications.
Why Switch to BigCommerce?
One of the major selling points of BigCommerce is its intuitive design. For instance, people with little to no experience coding can utilize pre-built templates and customizable themes to create beautiful eCommerce stores with ease. After a website launches, merchants can continue to efficiently maintain and update their sites due to the platform’s:
- Affordability. The most popular BigCommerce plan costs just $79.95 per month, making it one of the most affordable and robust plans for small to mid-sized businesses.
- 24/7 Support. The BigCommerce support team is available 24/7 to answer questions and resolve technical issues as quickly as possible. Retailers can reach out at any time over the phone, email, or chat.
- Open SaaS model. The SaaS (Software as a Service) model includes everything a merchant needs to create and maintain their store without needing to pay for hardware installations or other unexpected fees.
- App store. The BigCommerce app store provides hundreds of free and paid extensions and integrations to help retailers manage their daily operations.
Benefits and Features
The practical reasons for switching to BigCommerce sound appealing on their own, but the real value of the platform stems from the hundreds of features and out-of-the-box functionalities users can start using right away. Small businesses can realistically create and launch a website within days, not weeks, and the ongoing support provided by BigCommerce means that merchants don’t need to worry about maintaining their site’s security. Other key highlights for sellers include:
- Page Builder tool. Merchants can update and freely customize the front-end appearance of their web pages without having to worry about changing the code in the back-end.
- Optimized checkout processes. Sellers can use optimized one-page checkouts to boost conversions and prevent cart abandonment. BigCommerce also provides plenty of payment integrations to make it easy for retailers to offer a wide range of options to customers..
- Wide range of templates. BigCommerce offers over 100 pre-designed, mobile-friendly themes that merchants can further tweak and customize to suit their unique brand.
- Headless commerce options. Headless commerce provides even more flexibility for users since the back-end and the front-end can each be altered without impacting the performance of the other.
- Marketing tools. BigCommerce gives retailers everything they need to develop an omnichannel marketing strategy. Right out of the box, users can access tools to boost SEO rankings, establish automated cart abandonment messages, create blog posts, develop email marketing campaigns, integrate social media channels, and more.
About the B2Commerce JUMPSTART Offer
With over a decade of experience working with the BigCommerce platform, B2Commerce developers are experts at helping new eCommerce sellers succeed in the online marketplace. The JUMPSTART offer is designed to get your site up and running quickly, with all the essential features you need to attract customers and boost conversions in the long run. B2Commerce will get you set up for success with a customized website design, help with integrations and migrations, and ongoing support throughout the development process.
If you’re ready to get started, connect with us and sign up for JUMPSTART today!